Sunday 8 May 2011

Sneak Peek - Work in Progress

Sometimes I'm just too impatient...  I was only going to show you this when it was all finished but as I had no other tatting to show you (been a busy week), I'm giving you a sneak peek of what I'm doing with my Quatrain pattern.  I had run out of thread but just received some in the post yesterday so I can carry on now.


It's a bit crumpled because I keep putting it in my small tatting bag to take it with me, it will look better after a light pressing when I'm all finished.

Best wishes,

10 comments:

  1. Looks absolutely scrumptious!

    What IS it???

    Fox ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous!!! Your work is so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of tatting done, very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so beautiful. I love the precision of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much... I shan't say anymore until I've got something finished to show you! That's the thing with longer projects, there isn't so much to show whilst you're doing them. And still that blue hanky's not done either...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking lovely so far,and very pretty.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gracias por compartir. A mi tambien me gusta mostrar mi proyecto hasta que esta terminado, pero cuando el proyecto es grande no podemos esperar.
    Esta quedando bello

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing Frivole! Gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!