Tuesday 28 October 2014

Aaah… Holidays!

It's school half-term at the moment and beautiful autumn weather… still warm, sunny days with just a little cool breeze.  I took a few projects with me on my hols, one of them is the crochet blanket I started a while ago - do you remember?

 Crochet in the morning...


Crochet at sunset…


Crochet by the fire…


I'm not doing ONLY crochet of course (some tatting too!).   But it's also time for invigorating forest walks, bicycle rides, collecting chestnuts to roast on the fire at night, leisurely meals with a little glass of wine…

Wonderful.


Best wishes,
Frivole

8 comments:

  1. collecting chestnuts?! lucky, lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, lucky indeed! They're so tasty roasted on the fire… Yum. :-)

      Delete
  2. Work in progress keeps you warm too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds relaxing and looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super beau ton plaid!!!! Bon repos à toi!!!
    Amitiés

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work! I love to crochet too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!