Monday 22 October 2012

Cherries

I thought it was time for a change from the pumpkins... did you?  A short while ago I received a new Messy Jess-y! HDT from Jess at Tat-ilicious and I'd been wondering what to make with it.  Decided to use it for this cherry pattern by Nancy Tracy at Be-Stitched.  Maybe a darker red would be better but I think this looks nice too.




I like the bit of blue mixed in with the red in this thread.  I shall have to find something else pretty to make with it.  The leaf is made in "Leafy Greens" by Lizbeth.

Best wishes,

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I'm glad this batch turned out so pretty. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this, Frivole!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and I think the bit of blue gives the pattern something extra rather than a plain red.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cherries are sweet and I love the colours, they do look like Morello Cherries with their pink/plummy hue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they look like cherries with a little bit of frost on them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cherrys and colored strands. Superb.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!